Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rally month at our church

We are having rally month at our church this month. The theme is "Search & Rescue". We are trying to find people that don't currently attend church anywhere.

This morning we had 23 visitors on 1 of our buses. We even had 3 visitors that came without being invited. The one that came the farthest was from Peurto Rico!

I'm sorry I don't have pictures of the morning's "rescue" attempts. You'll have to look here http://calhounfamilyandfriends.blogspot.com for some pictures.

We are hoping to have 500 people in attendance on the last Sunday in May. I'm excited to see if that happens!

2 comments:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

500? How many go to your church? We run about 30. I would love to go to a big church and blend in with the wallpaper.

David and Terri said...

During the school year we have 300 or maybe a little more. It depends how many we have coming from Penn View. It was an adjustment going to such a big church. I wouldn't want to switch churches now, though. Our pastors are great and annointed of God.