Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home from the hospital

As David posted before, I had an emergency appendectomy on Wed. evening. The doctor let me come home Thursday afternoon. Needless to say, that didn't last long. I was admitted again on Friday afternoon with a postop fever, abdominal pain, and a lung that was collapsed a little.

I was discharged yesterday afternoon and am doing much better. David threatened to take pictures of me in the hospital and then put them on the blog. I told him he'd better not!

I am thankful to be home. Thank the Lord for his help.

2 comments:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Hope you continue to do better. Glad you got to be home with your kids on Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day!

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Glad you are home and doing good!! Happy Mother's Day a day late!