Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brandon's new look

We had to take Brandon to the eye doctor yesterday. He ended up getting glasses. I hope he doesn't take after his mother and become very nearsighted. The dr. did say he was a little nearsighted now and that he would likely become more so as he grows. I just hope we don't have to get new glasses very often. I left there having paid $172 (no charge for the exam). I refused to leave the building without some kind of guarantee on those things!

4 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Brandon looks very intellectual!!! For that price I hope they are gold plated. Hopefully he doesn't have too many mishaps with them.

David and Terri said...

They are already all bent out of shape. I'm just hoping they can be adjusted without breaking!

Chris said...

I hope Brandon hasn't inherited his momma's eye problems either. I hear the Coke company is going to stop making glasses and he could be in a world of hurt if that happens. Sorry Terri I could not leave that one alone.

David and Terri said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Always somebody that has to make wise cracks!