School's out and the monkeys are home. I am starting to wonder if I was crazy wanting to work from home. I can just imagine what this is going to be like. I am, however, thankful that we won't have to be "sacrificing any more arms or legs" to fill the gas tank to drive back and forth (at least for now).
As for Brandon's glasses. They are already bent. He can't wear them until we get them adjusted. Thank God I didn't leave without the warranty. I'm not sure they will be able to adjust them without breaking them. I sure hope they can!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If I worked from home Greg told me that I would have to take the kids to mom's to get anything done.
Can you imagine having 11! You think you are nuts now, HA! I love being able to read up on the family. It's kinda like I am there with you but without all the fighting and screaming. Much as I love to watch them scrap, I am so glad that I have the role of Great Aunt. I dont have to break it up unless I feel like it. So, good luck this summer. I will be thinking about ya.
What are you talking about, Chris? My kids don't fight! Where ever did you get that notion? Ha, ha!
Post a Comment