Welcome to blogdom!!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Since when are we old enough to have kids that age???? Sorry to hear about your Uncle Fred. Its been rough couple of months for your family. Tell you mom hi for us!
We have been happily married for 11 years. We have a full house of 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. David is an electrician and daddy. Terri is a medical transciptionist and (most importantly) a mommy.
2 comments:
Welcome to blogdom!!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Since when are we old enough to have kids that age???? Sorry to hear about your Uncle Fred. Its been rough couple of months for your family. Tell you mom hi for us!
Welcome. I'm sort of new to the bloging thing too. I agree that this has been a tough time for your family. Our prayers are with you. Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment