10 years ago I was newly married (almost to 1st anniversary) and working at a small Christian bookstore.
Today's to do list:
This could go on and on and on.....
1) Laundry.
2) Work at my transcription job (done).
3) Clean my house (unfortunately this is never done).
4) Get things ready for garage sale.
Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn, anything chocolate and peanut butter.
Worst habits:
Folding laundry and not getting it put away.
Procrastination of sweeping and mopping my kitchen floor.
Places I have lived:
Hagerstown, IN
Cottonwood, AZ
Penns Creek, PA
Beavertown, PA
Jobs held:
Mommy to 4 children (forever)
Cashier at Weis Markets
Clerk at Such-N-Stuff Christian Bookstore
Church janitor
Supervisor at Best Way Pizza (current)
Medical transcriptionist for Focus Infomatics (current)
I don't really know who else to tag. If you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged by me!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment