
It's hard to believe, but it has been 1 year today since my grandmother passed away. I will always remember her for several things. First would be her hands. Her hands were always so soft. Most of my memories of her are when she was in the kitchen. She was always there making something. She never met a stranger. She could talk to anybody.
She is missed very much. There have been a couple of times I almost picked up the phone to call her about something and then remembered that she wasn't there.

3 comments:
Terry, our sympathy is still with you. The pain continues even after a year. Prayers are with you.
I remember her too. She was a really cool grandma. I remember her being so active in girl scouts.
You almost describe my Grandma Slagenweit (my Mom's mom) to a T. We miss her very much as well. I have also wanted to call her many times only to remember that I no longer could. It is wonderful having so many great memories, though, isn't it?
Post a Comment