Friday, March 6, 2009
Could someone please explain...
...how an almost 4-year-old can dial 911 REPEATEDLY (though not always on the same day). She can count but does not recognize the numbers. What are the odds that when she picks up the phone and starts pushing buttons that those buttons will be 9-1-1? I have picked up the phone one too many times to say "Hello?" and then a voice on the other end says, "This is 911. Do you have an emergency?" I don't like explaining that my daughter must have done it....AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, my! That is too funny! I'm sure they were not amused. I bet they get lots of calls like that, though, from curious litte ones.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thankfully Kendrick hasn't done that (although he has grabbed my cell phone and hit the right sequence of numbers to call his Nana)
Post a Comment