Just wanted everyone to know that David now has a full-time job! He is to start Monday, March 29.
On Thursday evening a man walked up to our door and said he had heard that David was looking for a job. He also said that several people had highly recommended David.
David will be making a little less money than before but more than he gets off of unemployment. We are thanking God for his provision.
There have been several times over the last few months when I questioned whether God understood or cared about what we were going through. During those times of self-pity, it didn't take God long to reprimand me for these questions. It usually wasn't long after I would give these situations back to God that he would answer a prayer and let me know that, yes, He did understand and He cared. I have learned to trust Jesus more!
These last few months have not been easy, but God has provided and taught me things that I needed to learn.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment