Wow. Remember the go carts that we raced when my parents lived at the farm house? Looked nothing like this one. We came across the pics the other day. The one wouldn't run very good so we were trying to push with the other one and did we ever get in the mud?! Good times! I still love to ride those things.
We have been happily married for 11 years. We have a full house of 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. David is an electrician and daddy. Terri is a medical transciptionist and (most importantly) a mommy.
2 comments:
Wow. Remember the go carts that we raced when my parents lived at the farm house? Looked nothing like this one. We came across the pics the other day. The one wouldn't run very good so we were trying to push with the other one and did we ever get in the mud?! Good times! I still love to ride those things.
Oh yes! The mud. That was really fun. Let's just say that I don't think I've been that muddy since!
Post a Comment