Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy birthday, Brandon




Our oldest turned 10 years old today. I just can't believe he is that old already. He is turning into a responsible young man (sometimes!). I look back over the last 10 years and marvel at how he has grown.




Brandon, always be sensitive to others just like you are now. Always strive to do your best to serve Jesus. Always study hard like you do to do well in school.




For his birthday he got a guitar. He had been telling us over and over that he wanted a guitar. You should have seen his face when he opened it. He was so thrilled. So now Mom and Brandon are learning to play the guitar together (Pappy 'Houn, don't laugh.) My mom got him some lesson books and we are going through them together. The guitar would not be my choice of instrument but Brandon wants lessons really bad. I am going to do my best for now and maybe we can find a teacher.




I can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold for this special boy.




Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to post some pictures of him in years past.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Brandon! I am super proud of you for standing strong and doing right even when other kids around you don't! I pray for you, and hope that you keep listening to Jesus!
Love,
Mrs. Morford