Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More pictures
















Blogger wouldn't let me put any more pictures on the last post so I had to create a new post. These are pictures of our Christmas this evening with our family.

Brandon asked to be the one to read the Christmas story. That is what the last picture is about. Actually, the boys were fussing over who was going to get to read the Christmas story. We compromised. Colton will get to read it to us tomorrow.

3 comments:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Ohio State? Looks like everyone had a good time. Nice family.

Aaron said...

Love that Ohio State shirt.

David and Terri said...

Yes, Anna, Ohio State. I cannot for the life of me figure out why either. He is very sensitive about it, however. We can't tease him about it. Everybody else is for Penn State (except for me. I couldn't care less who wins or loses.)