Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Change

I want to start out by saying that I do not like change. I would just like everything to stay the same, but we have a change coming that I think will be the best for our family.

David and I have decided it is time for me to quit working at the pizza shop and just do medical transcription from home. I think it will be better for my family. I was a little apprehensive about the change, though. Friday night will be my last night (I did tell them, however, that if they get in a pinch and need help I could help out here and there.)

This is what I worked for and looked forward to--being able to stay home and still contribute a paycheck. I love my transcription job. I am looking forward to not having to juggle 2 different job schedules and my family. I am thanking the Lord for this opportunity and his help in getting to this point.

2 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

It's wonderful that your goal has been reached!! Praying that God will make the change easy and smooth for all of you!

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Congratulations. Hope all works well for you. I love the GV sound on your blog. We went to see them the other night. First time for me to see the new tenor. I'm going to have to get use to it.