This little girl has been busy! I guess she decided she didn't like her hair "do". She cut one side (It's not real clear in the picture.) Then last night we put her to bed. When I went back to bed I noticed she was still awake. I when in to talk to her and found her writing all over herself in red pen. I only took a picture of her arms. It was on her legs and some on her face as well. I think the pen marks will come off quickly, but it's going to take a long time for her hair to grow out.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a girl!! Hopefully the pen fades and the hair grows FAST!!!
That first pic I thought she had scratches on her arms. I thought she had been picking blackberries. Glad is was just pen. That would be one of the milder things that my kids have done.
Hey, if she needs anymore ideas, I'm sure my kids can give her some. I told Doug today, "I think every house should have a 2-year old around. They don't know what they're missing." :-)
Post a Comment