I don't have a picture to go along with this. You probably wouldn't have wanted to see the corn cobs anyway! Last night we had what my mom would have called a garden supper. I did add cheeseburgers to the "garden" meal.
The kids had a little trouble with what to call the corn on the cob. I'm not sure why. It's not like they've never had it or anything. Anyway, Colton called it cob on the corn. When I laughed he couldn't figure out why I was laughing. Kristen kept asking for more popcorn.
She ate 2 ears herself and wanted more! I think she liked it.
I keep wanting to write the cute things they say down and don't do it. I guess I can start here.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
MMMMM Garden Suppers my favorite!! So far we have enjoyed fried green tomatoes, corn on the cob, and fresh green beans. Kendrick wasn't real sure what to think of corn on the cob, but once he tasted it he wouldn't put it down!
My kids love "cob on the corn."
Post a Comment