Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Missing shoe (not that anyone cares!)

Am I the only one that has children that lose their shoes? Colton's one dress shoe has been missing for days. Sunday he had to wear sneakers with his dress clothes. I desperately need to find that shoe (Please help, Lord!!). We are in the middle of packing for campmeeting and he will need that shoe!

Maybe one of these days they will learn to put them away when they take them off!

5 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Have a good time at camp meeting!! Hopefully the missing shoe will show up.

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

YES!! We miss shoes a lot. Our kids are at the age where they take off with my shoes too. I found one of Seth's crocs that had been missing for days under Megan's chair. Look under chairs! My kids will probably never learn to put them away because I'm not the best at it.

David and Terri said...

We have actually looked everywhere I know to look. I guess we are going to have to go buy another pair. As soon as we do, though, we will find the missing shoe!

Faith said...

You are not alone. We don't have kids... and we lost shoes!

When we moved to TN 11 years ago, I specifically set my dress shoes aside from the rest of the shoes, slippers, etc so that they would be packed in a "first-to-open" box to allow us to get to them easily and have them available a few days later for our first Sunday in TN.

We haven't seen the shoes since!

David and Terri said...

Well, it is time to leave for camp and we still haven't found the shoe. David is stopping by the mall on the way to buy a new pair. I just don't care for the whole sneakers with dress clothes look.